Café Opening Hours: 9.30am - 4pm.
Last orders - Hot Food 3pm; Soup 3.30pm; Coffee & Cake 4pm
We are continually monitoring Scottish Government policy and guidelines to ensure we keep our staff and our customers as safe as possible. Every section of the cafe – front of house, restaurant, kitchen, stores and deliveries - has its own risk assessment, policies and procedures to ensure your safety.
Below are some of our measures:
- Tables at 2m distance
- Track & Trace at the entrance to the café
- A one-way system in and out of the café
- A new queuing system with 2m distancing
- 5 hand sanitiser stations around the café
- Perspex screens at ordering/till points
- Card and contactless payment to avoid cash handling
- Tables and chairs sanitised in between customers
- Once you place your order, we bring all food to you
- Staff training in PPE and hand washing
- Full time cleaner rotating between toilets and high use areas
- Last orders for hot food 3.30pm
- Deep clean at the end of each day - we have invested in a fogging machine that spreads a very fine spray of EN14776 - a chemical that kills 100% bacteria and 99.9% virus
We would ask you to:
- Check in at the entrance to the cafe where we will take your Track & Trace details
- We will give you a tracker which you place on the silver disc on your table of choice so we can find you.
- You can sit anywhere in the cafe. If you bring a dog, please sit outside.
- Queue one at a time to order food. The rest of your party can be seated.
- Keep your mask on until you are seated at your table.
- Stack your tray at the end of your meal and leave on the table so we know where to sanitise
- Please follow the one-way system in and out of the café.
There is no Pensioner’s Lunch for the time being.
The soft play area remains closed under Scottish Government rules. The outdoor play park is open.
We are developing an app which will enable you to Track & Trace, order and pay all from the comfort of your table.